Benefits of stem cells
Prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate, is an inflammatory process of the prostate gland that can occur in acute or chronic forms.
Common symptoms of the majority of prostate infections include difficulty urinating, pain or burning during urination, abdominal pain, pain limited to the area between the scrotum and rectum, painful ejaculation, lower back pain, urgent need to urinate, and blood loss in the urine.
Stem cell treatment is based on a cellular regeneration system, in which young cells with specific functions in the organs directly target damaged or weakened cells, aiming to promote their vitality and stimulate proper functioning.
The potential of mesenchymal stem cells to treat prostate inflammation has been confirmed.
With stem cell treatment, you can:
- Reduce difficulty or delay in starting urination.
- Decrease the need to urinate two or more times per night.
- Eliminate dribbling at the end of urination.
Stem cells help:
- Stimulate prostate cells to reduce inflammation.
- Contribute to improved erection and ejaculation.
- Alleviate pain in the side, back, or abdomen.